Monday 7 March 2011

Well, I have to say that I have been a little remiss with my blogging lately. Sad to say but I have just been too busy. The apartments are undergoing a bit of a refit (new bathrooms in the double apartments/new decor etc) and I have been laying a new floor in the surf school. Its gonna look great when its all done but it seems a long way away at the moment. Which is a worry as Easter is fast approaching. Its good to have a deadline thought isn't it?
Isn't it?

The surf has been pretty ok for the last few days as well, nothing massive but good fun little waves and the banks at Godrevy aren't too bad.
Busy, busy, busy.
Surf is flat now which should let me concentrate on the work for a few days. However I may have rash and bought a new board. A DHD Project 15. The perfect summer board they reckon.
Heres hoping.

No comments:

Post a Comment