Thursday 10 March 2011

More work, less surf, some tee shirts.

Shocking surf at Gwithers today so it's back to the grindstone getting everything ready in the flats. Basically this means helping the carpenter to saw my fingers off and throwing dust-sheets over the furniture in anticipation of tomorrows painting bonanza.
Meanwhile in one of the few bits of time I had spare I was off up to Newquay to order this summers tee shirts and hoodies.
 One thing I am having trouble with is choosing which designs to use and to be honest I could do with your help (yes, you - the reader).


We have got some new designs in for this summer which are shown above. It would be great to know what you think of them. The leash and lightning bolts are my favourites at the mo but the wave is growing on me too.
But what would you prefer? And what colour tees? It doesn't have to be the ones I have shown here, they can literally be any colour tee with any colour print.
Any help would be gratefully received.

No comments:

Post a Comment