Sunday 23 January 2011


I am hearing lots of good things about the surf back in Cornwall but I promise you, surfing in shorts is much better! The waves have been good here for the past week or so but then, how often is it bad out in Bali? Headhigh waves at least everyday, not breath of wind until the early afternoon and colossal thunderstorms every night. The afternoon sea breeze has kicked in at the moment but there are still some beauty waves coming through with no one out at all.

Only a week and a half before I have to make the long journey home. I’ve got to make the most of the time I have out here so in between the surfs I have managed to sow the seeds of a future venture. Time to get into the importing game! 
This summer will see a few more bits of beautiful surf jewelry arriving in our shop. If you look at them closely enough and breath in you can almost smell the waves.
You’re gonna love ‘em!

No comments:

Post a Comment